TOMY provides new technologies and solutions that will revolutionize Life Science Research. It was founded as a manufacturer of laboratory centrifuges and autoclaves in 1958. To this day they keep improving and debuting new products.
SX-Series (SX-500 & SX-700)
Maximized Chamber Capacity at Minimum Installation Space
A top-open lid, which can be operated easily with a single hand or foot, is provided with the SX autoclaves.
The main body is very compact owing to the design which provides thorough installation space saving.
A rapid air-cooling function (vessel-cooling fan) permitting reduction of chamber cool down time is provided as a standard feature. This is most appropriate for lowering the temperature rapidly on completion of the cycle.
High speed refrigerated micro-centrifuge designed for high performance and simplicity of operation.
- Up to 3 rotors can be stacked without using tools, “Rack-in-Rotor”
- Accommodates a high g-force centrifugation rack.
- Accommodates a rack for 96-well PCR plate x 2.
- Accepts up to 72 pcs Micro Vials or four 50 ml conical tubes.
- Equipped with an imbalance detection system as a standard safety function.
- ECO mode available to save power consumption.
Mini Personal, Single Tube Spin-able Centrifuge
- Quick spin-down
- Lid close to spin, release hand to stop
- Easy tube unloading
- fits to universal power line
- Compact design
- Spin-column or Screw capped tube available
Mini Personal, Cordless Multi-purpose Centrifuge
- Battery operated
- Can be active anywhere in the Laboratory
- Interchangeable rotors for 2.0 ml microtube and PCR strip (both rotors included)
- Just one push action to close/open
- Motor over current & imbalance detection system
- Equipped with 6 minutes timer