Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Flexible Concentric probe, TP-X-Y
- Flexible shaft (from body to membrane) made with TFE (Teflon®).
- 0.04 mm ID fused silica tubing inside the shaft to minimize dead volume.
- Molecular weight (MW) cut off is at MW 50,000 with artificial cellulose.
- Blood Vessels
- Gastric Tissue
- Intestinal Organs
- Epidermal Tissue
- 0.22 mm outer diameter of the membrane.
- 0.6 mm outer diameter of the shaft, the needle part between body and membrane.
- 0.3 mm inner diameter of the shaft.
- 26 G cannula for inlet and outlet.
- “-X” indicates the length of TFE tube in mm.
- “-Y” indicates the membrane length in mm
TP-100-10 is our most popular size.