Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Microinjection – Microdialysis Probe, MI-AZ-X-0Y
Probe with microinjection cannula, 1 each
Construction is based on AZ-X-Y type probe, but has a microinjection cannula along the outside of the probe shaft.
- Injection cannula is made of fused silica.
- Secure connection to the guide cannula.
- Microdialysis membrane material is artificial cellulose.
- Molecular weight cut off (MWCO) is 50 kDa.
- 0.15 mm OD/ 0.075 mm ID for injection cannula.
- 0.22 mm outer diameter of the membrane.
- 0.38 mm outer diameter of the shaft which is the needle between body and membrane (microdialysis part only. Size does not include injection cannula).
- 0.63 mm inlet and outlet needles. Works with most other brands of connectors.
- Approx. 3 mm diameter (lower) and 2.5 mm (upper) diameter of the body part.
- “-X” indicates guide cannula length
- “-Y” indicates membrane length.
- Injection cannula terminates along side of the middle of the membrane unless you specify otherwise.