Microdialysis Probe, CX-I-X-0Y
- Easy to insert guide cannula.
- Microdialysis Membrane material is artificial cellulose “cuprophan”.
- Molecular weight (MW) cut off is at MW 50,000.
Please specify -X and -Y when you order.
- “-X” indicates guide cannula length and “-Y” indicates membrane length.
- “-X” of CX-I probes are available in 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm length.
- “-Y” of CX-I membranes are available in 1, 2, 3, 4 mm length. We can also customize probe and membrane lengths, please contact us for more information.
- For more flexibility with sizes, please see our AZ probes.
- 0.22 mm outer diameter of the membrane.
- 0.37 mm outer diameter of the shaft which is the needle between body part and membrane.
- 0.62 mm outer diameter for the inlet and outlet needles. Works with most other brands of connectors.
- Body part: approx. 4 mm tall, 5 mm long and 1.6 mm wide.
Download the User’s Manual of CX-I probe
Buy 10 or more to receive 10% discount. (US Only)