Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Joint Teflon Tubing, JT-10
$28.60 – $78.10
- 0.1 mm ID
- Solvent is not required to connect tubing. Each end is reinforced with stainless steel sleeve. Tubing passes through the sleeve so that sample never touches the metal.
- Pre-attached, flexible Byton Connectors make it easy to connect to microdialysis probe from Eicom, or other major manufacturers, as well as other pieces of Teflon® Tubing.
- Standard size of JT-10 is 50 cm with 4 µl internal volume. This volume does not include the space inside the the Byton connector.
- Virtually any length is available. If you don’t see the length you want in the dropdown menu below, contact us for a quote.
- Chemically clean. The absence of any ghost peaks has been confirmed for each Eicom analytical application.
- FEP tubing (JF-10) is available with 0.25 mm ID for push-pull methodology.
Custom Sizes Available. Contact us for more information.