One of Amuza’s mission is: To provide opportunities for the material and intellectual growth of all our employees.
As a small company, you will be our true asset. The growth of our business relies on your growth.
Amuza is looking for people who pursue their own goals and aspirations along with those of our company.
We currently have one open position, see below. However, we will still accept resumes for any future open positions for candidates who can speak Science and/or Japanese.
Sales Admin Assistant (Part-Time to Full-Time option)
At AMUZA Inc we enable customers by providing research tools and know-how to gain answers and insight so that they can discover solutions and ultimately improve the quality of human lives. AMUZA provides life science research equipment and excellent customer service across diverse scientific fields including neurorehabilitation, neuroscience, cell biology, and microbiology. We are seeking talented individuals who are interested in growing with our business and assisting in important support roles. Amuza is an Inc 5000 company among the fastest-growing private companies in the US.
Our Sales Admin Assistant position offers:
- Work hours: 5 hours per day for the first 2-3 months and if successful, followed by 6-8 hours per day, 5 days a week Mon-Fri
- A unique opportunity to work with foreign manufacturers (Mainly in Japan)
- A flexible work schedule (with some restrictions)
- Competitive health and dental insurance, PTO and retirement plans for full-time workers
- $17 to $22 per hour depending on experience and ability
- Receiving calls and communicating with customers as a first contact point
- Order processing including issuing invoices and placing orders to suppliers
- Arrange logistics
- Additional projects to support sales teams as necessary
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working independently to complete tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English and other language(s), if applicable)
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Quickbooks
This information is intended to outline highlighted roles and responsibilities. In the case of any discrepancies between information provided here and the official job description, the official job description takes precedence. Amuza reserves the right to modify, amend or omit any part of this job description.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
Hiring and retaining talented employees is a high priority. Every employee plays a very important role in the success of Amuza.
- Medical Insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick/Family Care Leave